Saturday, November 10, 2012

Beachbody Coaching.

For those of your who are my friends or followers on Facebook or Twitter you already know that I've taken on endeavor. I have become and Independent Beach Body Coach.

Why Beachbody? Beachbody makes a full line of products from nutritional supplements, meal plans and workout equipment to highly effective and recognizable home workout programs. If you have ever heard of P90X, INSANITY, Turbo Jam, Brazil Butt Lift, or Body Beast then you've heard of Beachbody.

I was first introduced to Beachbody products when I saw an Infomercial for Turbo Jam back in 2007 I still have and do the Turbo Jam workouts today. As a matter of fact I am in the process of arranging a Turbo Jam Challenge group to kick off  New Year! When I first started doing Turbo Jam I stuck to the included meal plans and made the workouts a part of my daily life and the extra weight just seemed to melt off.

Beachbody sells all the equipment you need to successfully succeed. After a while I felt I needed more of a challenge so I ordered the weight gloves to help increase the intensity of my workout. I love these gloves! I even use them when doing other workouts!

While the programs and equipment are excellent the thing that drew me to Beachbody was the community. The coaches and other Beachbody members are fantastic motivators. As a matter of fact my Beachbody coach was there to motivate and support me even when I was using other programs and products. It is evident that the Coaches of Beachbody are passionate about fitness and helping others on a their journey to health and fitness. That is why I decided to become a Beachbody Coach!

While I wear many hats I my daily life. I love health and fitness. I love sharing in others journeys and motivating each other. Since I have experienced the quality of Beachbody products and their effectiveness I knew it was something I could get behind.

Another product that is synonymous with Beachbody is ShakeOlogy. A meal replacement shake that is packed with nutrition!

To find out more about Beachbody or ShakeOlogy check out these links:

http://beachbodycoach.com/JJasMyself
http://myshakeology.com/JJasMyself
http://myultimatereset.com/JJasMyself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on A Better Reflection. All comments are reviewed to ensure they support a positive fitness environment before publishing.